My answer was, “No,” although I had been sharing bits and pieces within my blogs since 2010 (now under category page, “Puzzle Piece Stories”).
I used to think, since childhood—due to societal conditioning—that the best compliment a woman could receive was that she’s beautiful. I can’t speak for other women, but the best compliment I’ve ever received was, “You’re the strongest person I’ve ever known.”
Beautiful Zilkia Olmeda-Martins—the Queen of Bear Hugs who taught me to be open to receiving unconditional love (something that I wasn’t used to since childhood)—I may never see you again in this particular lifetime, but I will always treasure in my Heart the brief, yet, profound times we had together.
I especially thank you for sharing with me your thoughtfulness, intuitive insights, intelligence, wisdom, vulnerability, inner-strength, courage, transparent honesty, confidence, assertiveness,
resilience, free-spirit, and great sense of humor.
And last but not least, thank you so much for this wonderful inspiration. I trust that all is well in your world my soul sister.
Note: Image on right above found next to link => www.blogtalkradio.com and image on left above found next to link => www.tumblr.com (thank you)
The following are subtitles to the main title of this post:
- An Earth Journey in a Tiny Nutshell
- The BIG Picture
- An Earth Journey in a Mega Nutshell
An Earth Journey in a Tiny Nutshell
Hi there, my name is Barbara, and I’m a Japorean-American woman, childhood military brat, Army veteran, wife of an Army veteran, mother of two adult kids, pet lover, blogger, writer (of first book in the works), artist, sculptor, and overall life explorer.
I highly enjoy being creative in various ways, to include integrating writing, artwork, poems, songs, dance, and comedy scripts with truth, wisdom, humor, beauty, peace, authenticity, raw emotions and true feelings, deep healing, compassion, encouragement, upliftment, joy, passion, self-empowerment, freedom, inspiration and/or Light & Unconditional Love from Soul/Spirit within.
I’m grateful that I’ve had the opportunity to explore a wide range of life’s colorful experiences, especially the “dark” and fear-based side, which have all gifted me with much profound wisdom in the forms of obvious blessings, and blessings in disguise.
My soul growth journey started from yearning to know this mysterious being called God during my childhood years, experimenting with various denominations of religions in my 20’s, exploring the spirituality community in my late 20’s to late 30’s, realizing that I’m a mystic in my early 40’s, and coming to a complete acceptance now that I Am a Wounded Healer.
I trust that I (and like others) are meant to deeply heal self and interconnected Life via integrated Mind/Heart (Expanded Consciousness)/Beloved I (God) AM (Goddess) Presence/Christ (Light) Buddha (Love/Wisdom) within; and ultimately…with Divine Spirit within—aka Holy Spirit/Prime Creator/Source/Higher Self/Ancient Mother Goddess
The BIG Picture
Hello, ^_^ I’m Barbara (nickname Bobbie), and I welcome you to my blog space—used to be bobbieslife.wordpress.com—where I share with you earthly and otherworldly puzzle pieces of my life, and interconnected Life/All That Is in general.
This includes everything that I’ve recently come to trust as numerous, interconnected aspects and individualized extensions of my Expanded SELF within (highest self/Life Force/Source/Prime Creator/Omniverse/Holy Spirit/Divine Feminine Energy and Consciousness/ANCIENT, DIVINE MOTHER GODDESS), to include but not limited to: GOD (Divine Masculine Energy and Consciousness; SOURCE divided as first half), interconnected collective Soul/souls, individual soul (free-spirited and fearless aspect of inner-child and fearful, wounded aspects of inner-child: ego self/personality self/male energy within and shadow self/female energy within)/Higher Self/Higher Selves/Galactic, Celestial, and Universal Families (to include but not limited to the Arcturians, Pleiadians, Sirians, Andromedans, Anunnaki, and Lyrians)/Animal Totem – Spirit Guides/angels (to include Guardian angels), Archangels, & Ascended Masters/Elohim/Elemental Realm/Soul Family/Beloved I (God) AM (Goddess) Presence – Christ/Buddha/Spiraling Consciousness within: Twin Flame within + Divine Spirit – All That Is/Multidimensional Self/Monad/Universe and Multiverse within—outer reality reflecting inner reality/outer world mirroring inner world/“As above so below: as below, so above.” – The Kyballion
Note inserted 2/6/2018 (this paragraph only): This intriguing video that contains a lot of wisdom, “What is Your Galactic Origin – Pleiades, Sirius, Andromeda, and More“—also an excerpt from a book that I plan on reading one day—reminded me that I relate to all the star systems in some ways, though mostly with Arcturians (from this video and the book, We, The Arcturians) and Pleiadians (mostly from Barbara Marciniak books).
Within my stories, I’ve chosen to freely express the ALL of me—the polarity of the so-called good and bad, fearful and loving (includes judgmental and unconditionally accepting), right and wrong, beautiful and ugly, etc.—-to the best of my ability, in order to Be Authentic self, and to learn (as a human)/remember (as a soul) to accept and love ALL aspects of myself unconditionally.
Afterall, if I’m not even able to unconditionally accept/love ALL aspects of myself, how can I fully do it for others?
I’ve also chosen to be vulnerable with my unconventional transparency with multidimensional topics, in order to intuitively and confidently know one magical day that Being so is indeed a strength/empowerment rather than a weakness.
I’m also practicing daily to always validate self/Soul/Spirit within at every moment to the best of my ability, until practice is no longer needed.
I trust that when I’m in a state of accepting and approving of more and more aspects of self (and interconnected Life), then my outer world will eventually mirror my inner world.
I choose to liberate myself more and more each moment with tiny steps to huge leaps of expanding consciousness. One miraculous day, I intend to effortlessly Be Free-Spirit at every moment.
I trust that as we unconditionally accept and love ALL aspects of self at any given moment, everything else simply falls beautifully into place like an amazing Galactic, Celestial, and Universal MEGA PUZZLE—outer world mirroring inner world.
An Earth Journey in a Mega Nutshell
I choose to trust my integrated Mind/Heart’s inner-guidance from within, go with the flow, and do my best to share my story in a so-called nutshell.
However, the details of my stories (like everyone else’s) are profoundly intricate and interconnected in spiritual meaning, and much (not all) is found within my blog.
I’m a Japorean (half-Japanese/half-Korean)-American woman who was born in Korea as a so-called “bastard” child.
My mother ensured that I—as well as everyone and their mamas and grandmamas—remembered her excruciating three day labor story due to me being a breach baby; she even shouted for the doctors to kill her.
I felt bad every time I heard that story; I wished I had never caused her so much physical pain (especially with no epidural), as well as apparent emotional pain throughout the rest of my childhood and adulthood.
The team of doctors initially pronounced me dead after spanking me multiple times, and my mother said that I was the color of wood, which I assumed she meant brown; I also didn’t think to ask her at the time why she didn’t just say the color brown.
However, after moments of silence, she said that I started coughing, and then crying the loudest cry she (and others in the room) had ever heard of come from a newborn baby.
There were many times throughout my childhood and adulthood where I had wished I never did come back to life due to many reasons—mainly stemming from my mother often reminding me growing up that my biological father left us because I cried too much, and how I ruined her life, to include her relationships and marriages.
My mother also told me that my Korean relatives don’t like me—and though I initially believed her (maybe even still do)—I later realized her fabricated words was due to her own deep fears, to include only wanting me (her only daughter) to herself (as my Buddha aunt shared with me).
However, I’ve been working on fully letting go of the negative belief that I didn’t need to be born into this world, because I intuitively know that it doesn’t highly benefit my individual and collective soul growth and spiritual/mystical evolution.
My biological, Japanese-American father (who was in the U.S. Air Force at the time) suddenly left my mother and I when I was six months old.
I wrote a series of posts about my reunion and experience with my biological father, to include the following posts:
- “SURPRISE Bio Papa!“ (an unexpected visit)
- “My First Encounter with a Narcissist” (an unbelievable, new experience)
- “Unconditional Love from Angels and Aliens” (A deeper understanding of my bio dad’s underlying, “narcissistic” nature)
- “Closure for 2013: Releasing Unhealthy Relationships“ (my choice to take time off from one another and trust that we will reunite in Divine perfect timing and order if it’s meant for our highest benefit)
It was very traumatic and painful for my mother (who’s Korean), so it was understandable that she had initially wanted to give me away to an orphanage.
However, my aunts (my mother’s sisters) talked her out of it, and my Korean grandmother ended up mostly raising me until I was three years old, with my mother sporadically visiting while working far away.
When I was in my late thirties, and during a visit, my mother shared with me a new story that I had never heard of before. She said that my grandmother had mostly raised me from six months to three years old.
My mother’s job was far away, so she was only able to visit every few months or so, if that. One day, on one of her visits when I was two years old, I apparently ran to her crying and calling out, “Mama!” in Korean.
She said my cry was such a deep cry that there were moments where no sound came out of my mouth, although I was trembling.
As she mimicked me with what appeared to be sadness masked with humor, I felt deep compassion for my inner child.
I wondered what it was like to be without my parents and living with my Korean grandmother. I’ve read that the ages from infant to three years is a very important time-frame where I child learns many core beliefs, to include trust, security, and self-worth.
The childhood memories I had of my grandmother was that she was a very quiet woman of few words, expressions, and gestures.
I don’t recall any hugs, kisses, or “I love you’s”; however, that’s understandable, because back in the day (and not just in Korea), love was often expressed by taking care of a child’s basic needs.
One story that I heard several times growing up during family gatherings was that my mother and relatives found it interesting that when I was around two or three, rather than playing with toys, I cleaned furniture.
I apparently grabbed clean rags and basically cleaned while making circular motions—I suppose like Daniel-san in the original Karate Kid movie.
Though my family members often laughed at that repetitive story, I don’t recall ever joining them, even when I was younger; however, I was curious why I was so different from so-called normal kids ever since that age.
Looking back, I strongly sense why I was that way (at least one reason). Even when I visited my grandmother’s house practically every summer and winter break during elementary school, and my two sister-like cousins went to school (their summer break was much shorter than Department of Defense Dependents Schools (DoDDS in Korea), I either played by myself, or quietly watched my grandmother play Korean cards by herself.
Though from my ego-self’s fear-based perspective, I felt sorry myself, when I chose to expand my perspective, I was able to see a bigger picture, which in turn helped me to heal this old, inner wound.
I shared the following in a post titled, “Further Expanding Mind/Heart with White Snake Dream” under subtitle, “Shadow Grandmother“:
I didn’t understand then, but I realized as an adult that the reason why my grandmother seemed so apathetic most of the time, and rarely smiled or shared stories, was more than likely because she had experienced much suffering in her days of Japan’s oppression, the Korean War, and her husband’s problems with 1) infidelity (living mostly with his mistress while impregnating my grandmother eight times whenever he did stop by), 2) alcohol and 3) gambling.
Despite what seemed like a sad beginning of my life, the Universe miraculously opened doors that would completely transform my life.
My mother crossed paths with my adoptive father (French-Irish-American man) who happened to work on the same Air Force Base as my bio dad did (who was no longer stationed there).
The following is from an old post titled, “My First Use of a Simile,” and Stan (fake name) was my adoptive father, who passed away in 2011 of a heart-attack:
My mother once told me a little story about my first encounter with Stan, my father who raised me since I was three years old. When I first met him, I said in Korean, “Daddy is like a cat.” [not, “Daddy looks like a cat” which is further explained in the link above]
My mother explained to me (when I was older) that she was surprised that I had said something so unusual. She then rationalized that this comparison had probably stemmed from the fact that his eyes were big and bright blue—possibly like a neighborhood cat that I might have observed before.
Anyway, right after my comment, Stan apparently smiled and asked my mother what I had said. Since Koreans from her generation and back had a strong need to be polite, she lied I mean replied, “She said you’re handsome.” My dad apparently smiled, and a new relationship began.
My dad was a divorced man with three kids whom his first Caucasian wife was raising in the States. Throughout the years, his kids/my step-siblings and our new family sporadically lived together.
My father was an atheist, which was understandable because he grew up in back-to-back abusive, foster homes with his younger brothers, and never knew his biological parents.
Some stories of my dad (adoptive father) include:
- “Courage” (looking out for others)
- “Heartbreak” (not being blood-related)
- “Hurt” (taking anger out on another)
- “The Ultimate Success in Life (to Include Business Success) Despite Temporary, Outer Appearances” (promises, lies, betrayal, threats, deception, anger, confusion, sadness, hopelessness, sensitivity, insensitivity, raw emotions, inner-strength, courage, authenticity, vulnerability, unfaithfulness. mistress, adoptive father, mother, step-mother, step-brother, step-sister, non-blood relation, back-stabbing, loyalty, truth, wisdom, deep understanding, compassion, forgiveness, material riches, phase, great loss, justice, karma, downward spiral, drama, gun, rescue, death, etc. under subtitle, “The Additional Story”)
- “I Was Blessed to Have My Dad” (happy memories)
- “The Strange Increase of Death and Disease Showing Up: Adoptive Dad (Part 4 of 13)” (going deeper within for profound healing)
My adoptive dad later turned Catholic with his 4th marriage (since he had married and divorced my mother twice)/3rd wife, but I have no doubt that he went back to being an atheist shortly before his death due to the unbelievable, crazy-ass incidents that had occurred.
My mother was a wannabe Buddhist, and I use this adjective because I learned as an adult that she wasn’t studying or living the Buddha ways, but was merely going through the outward motions—lighting incense, praying at temples, occasionally taking advice from my aunt who became a Buddhist monk, etc.; however, I trust that my mother did the best she could with her beliefs, just like the rest of humanity.
Some stories of my mother include:
- “Forgiving the “Bad” To Help Them Remember They Are Good Souls“—which include the subtitle stories “A Preview of Drowning” (that I turned into post, “Frustration“), “The Wrong Kiss” and “Bad Videos”
- “Liberating Wings of Freedom: Rising Above Childhood and/or Adulthood Abuse” (especially under subtitle, “Comments of the Unloving Mother vs. the Loving Mother”)—and which also includes links to posts, “Generosity” and “Sharing” (examples of wonderful qualities of my mother)
- “Forgiveness” (a deeper understanding of my mother’s once Jekyll and Hyde personality); and further related stories (to include getting to the root—root chakra––of the issues like my grandparents on my mom’s side) in post, “Further Expanding Mind/Heart with White Snake Dream” (especially under subtitle, “Divine Feminine Healing Energies for Mother Relationship” where I acknowledge my mother’s loving aspects)
- “Closure for 2013: Releasing Unhealthy Relationships” (my choice to take time off from one another and trust that we will reunite in Divine perfect timing and order if it’s meant for our highest benefit)
In elementary school, I overheard a few girls talking about a book called, Are You There God? It’s Me Margaret.
I only heard bits and pieces, but it was just enough to plant a seed in my heart. Though I was never able to check out the book, whenever my parents fought (which was often), I ran into my room and prayed to this unknown entity called God.
When I was a little older, and I asked my parents if I could go to Sunday school with my friends, they told me that only crazy people go to church. I never asked again.
So even though there was A LOT of craziness going on throughout my childhood, I trust that Spirit within helped me to keep going forward while following my Heart; and by doing so often, I’ve experienced much miracles (which I’ve shared throughout this blog).
Update inserted (in this yellow font section only) on 1/28/2018: While exploring the Sedona library this past fall, I noticed a section of books on a table that was apparently unacceptable to read—according to general society at the time—and one of the books was, Are You There God? It’s Me Margaret.
I instantly and intuitively knew it was an opportunity to finally read the book that had a major influence in my life since childhood (even the brief mention of it from other girls). So I checked it out. And one of the librarians there—the rude, elderly woman mentioned in post, “The Unexpected Encounters with Wounded Wounders in Sedona“—made a snide comment about me (an adult woman) checking out a girls’ book.
At that very moment, a part of me felt offended and wanted to put her in her place; but what’s interesting to me is that another part of me (who felt calm, cool, and collected) intuitively knew that the judgmental aspect that was mirrored by the old woman was the judgmental aspect within me (my ego self conditioned by society to worry what others may think).
When I realized this inner truth, I was able to smile at the old hag for—unknowingly (as her ego self) and knowingly (as her Spirit self)—gifting me the opportunity to look within, and know that I always have a choice to not be a victim, but rather, Be a Victor.
I also shared with her ego aspect of herself that I didn’t get a chance to read this book during childhood, so I was going to enjoy it now (and I did ^_^).
Note: Image on right above found next to link => Pinterest (thank you)
Some example stories of “craziness” that I’ve experienced throughout childhood (besides the already shared stories in posts/inks above) include:
- “Not Flight or Fight…but Freeze“ (trauma)
- “Learned Solution“ (suicidal mother)
- “Awkwardness” (molestation)
- “Low Self-Esteem” (racist comment of being ugly) + “Insights from Post Titled Low Self-Esteem” (insights plus a poem that was birthed from this experience)
Self-Empowering stories, to include a passionate and loving high school teacher who believed in his students/players, and a deeply compassionate, badass Drill Sergeant who cared for his soldiers: “Treasuring Awe-Inspiring Souls”
Stories about developing a deeper appreciation for kindness after the experience of being bullied, and a humiliating experience healed by a compassionate soul: “Dreams of Soulmates Within Soul Family/Soul Group/Monad“
I would also experience a major transformation in my early forties that would enable me to see this entity called “God” in a whole other Light, beyond anything I had ever imagined.
Like many families throughout the world, there was a lot of earthly drama within my interconnected multiple families—especially during the time period of mid-70’s to early 90’s—and then some extra, bags of nutty, like my adoptive dad’s mistress (25 yrs younger than him) temporarily living with my mother, their (my dad and his mistress’) baby (that my mother agreed to raise), and I for a few months.
In addition, I experienced my own set of mind-blowing dramas as an adult.
Some examples stories of my adult dramas (as well as wisdom gained from the life experiences of blessings in disguise) include:
- “Rage” (dealing with adult bullies)
- “Shame” (dealing with those with superiority-complex) and “Insights Collected from Experience of Shame“
- “Prayer” (suicidal self)
- “Devastation,” “Weak to Strong,” “Anxiety,” “Determination,” “Persistence” (old, Army-related posts written in third person more than likely to detach)
- “The Rainfall and Sunshine of Balance” (Army-related post regarding so-called injustice, among other stories)
- “Manipulation” (rape within military) and “Outer Angels and Demons Reflecting All the Inner Ones” (further insights from rape and other Army-related stories)
- “Embracing a Setback to Set Forward” (so-called failures in life—all stepping stones of success)
- “Discovering the Beauty Behind the Walls of the Mentally Ill (Part I of II)” (the beginning of healing that later becomes deep healing during solitude)
- “Let’s Inflame Our Hearts!” and “Following Heart Over Mind” : letting go of the need to continue attending the overrated and over-charged college or university that often teaches misinformation (stems from ignorance) and/or disinformation (stems from deception); another class that turned me off was “ANT 3233: Frauds, Myths, and Mysteries” where the female instructor (whom I started liking despite her chalkboard-scratching, whiney voice) heavily ridiculed—a popular method used by those who want to manipulate and control the general population, to include discouraging any form of disagreements—the belief in the existence of other than human beings within this GINORMOUS Universe alone (among other topics), which nowadays (ironically) is becoming mainstream knowledge, especially with all the declassifications of once classified information, instantly accessible and available truths, and other countries revealing the once hidden truths (Also check out so far refreshing, very informative, highly intelligent and creative, and intriguing book by Richard M. Dolan and Bryce Zabel titled, A.D./After Disclosure: When the Government Finally Reveals the Truth About Alien Contact). Note: There are wise countries that provide free education to their people after high school because they comprehend the profound concept that what benefits the individual, benefits the whole since we are all interconnected
- “To So-Called Leaders of This World: A Delicious Taste of Your Own Medicine”
- “Examples of Constant Reminders from So-Called Leaders of our World“
Some sunshine memories within the Army:
- “Lack of People Skills: Gossiping vs Talking” (A story about an open-minded/open-hearted Company Commander who looked and somewhat acted like a grown-ass Steve Urkel from the show Family Matters; subtitle section within post, “Outer Angels and Demons Reflecting All the Inner Ones“)
- “The Priceless Gifts from the Queen of the Happy Dance! ^_^” (Generosity and CRAZIness)
- “Attitude” (Self-Worth and Boldness)
- “United Kingdoms of Unconditional Love” under sub-title “Teacher and Student to One Another” (a deeper understanding of human nature; a detailed story of the original, short post, “Confidence“)
- “The Rainfall and Sunshine of Balance” (stories of soldiers bonding despite various differences, fun and funny moments, among other stories like so-called injustice)
- “Learning to Embrace and Rise Above Negative Transference of Energy” (Seeing Beyond Rudeness and Condescension)
- “Humorous Heart” (Laughter and Love)
- “A Loving Soul’s Sacrifice” (Unconditional Love for interconnected Soldiers)
- “Expanding Perception of Societal Labels Such as Beautiful, Fascinating and the Standard” (who needs Korean drama when…)
- “An Expanded Perspective of Positive Birthing from Negative” (What if you ended up stuck somewhere that felt like the end of the world? Then, a door opened to gift you with a golden opportunity to empower another like you never imagined?; this story is within a subtitle section in post, “The Magic of Synchronicity ^_^”)
- “Treasuring Awe-Inspiring Souls” (as shared above: a deeply compassionate, badass Drill Sergeant who cared for his soldiers)
Despite having experienced much darkness and fear in life—throughout childhood and adulthood—I often yearned to know this unknown entity called God, and intuitively trusted the seemingly explainable deep feeling and guidance from within.
After high school, and being separated by both of my parents, I experimented with various denominations of churches (both American and Korean) to try and figure out where I fit in and belong.
I was also searching for answers because I didn’t understand since I was a child why very loving people, like my Buddha monk aunt—who did generously loving things like raise a kitten she found in a garbage area-–wasn’t allowed to enter Heaven.
I also didn’t want to believe that a loving God would not allow millions or even billions of Chinese children—who didn’t get a chance to know Jesus—to enter Heaven as well.
I ended up discontinuing my participation in the church in my late twenties, due to being exhausted by much hypocrisy and some teachings that seemed off (from my intuition).
Some examples stories of my transition from the Christian religion to Spirituality—especially mysticism (real-life experiences/experiential knowledge/wisdom + dreams) and shamanism (further below)—include:
- “Inspiration” and related stories in “Liberating Wings of Freedom: Rising Above Childhood and/or Adulthood Abuse” (under subtitle, “When God Opened Doors”) and “Dreams of Jesus“
- “Following the Narrow Path of Heart“
- “The Dark Being and Jesus Within Me” (under subtitle, “The Disguised Nightmare” of July 8, 2013)
- “A Gift from Source: Galactic Lightworks in the Sky“: This post also includes links for the following posts:
- “A Dream of a Near Death Experience and Calling Out to Beloved I AM Presence” (I AM Presence)
- “Aloha Personification of Death! ^_^“
- “Spirit’s Answers to Personal Questions Through Dreams“
- “Dreams of Toning, Synchronicities and Ancient Sound Healing” (Goddess)
- “Dream of Shouting to Goddess While Flying Through Wormhole“ (Goddess). Note: I created the image on right above, which is a consolidation of a clay sculpture I had made a while back, a photo I had taken during a nature excursion, and other decorations.
- So Tired of This World? (Conditional Kindness vs Unconditional Kindness and more)
- “Chaotic Experiences Leading to Insight of Male/Female Christ Within”: Within this post (about 3/4 way down), the following is 1) a small section from the reading, “The Atlantean Conspiracy“ and 2) the insights that I received:
Plato said in Kritias that 6 was a sacred number in Atlantis and represented the female intuitive/receptive moon power.
The triplicate of any number in numerology is the highest intensification, so 666 means strongest female/moon energy. If Jesus Christ is the Sun/Son 555, then their Antichrist would be the Moon/Daughter 666.
An insight that I received from the Master within me/Beloved I AM Presence/Christ Buddha within: The prefix anti also means “opposite of” and not just “opposing”; so I trust that the so-called “Antichrist” (which is infamous for being the “evil devil” who is against Jesus in Christian and other religions) is the opposite of the male Christ (bringer of Light) as the female Christ (the bringer of Cosmic, Unconditional Love), with both the male and female Christ being Twin Flames who were once seemingly opposites, but are reuniting as One in this physical reality. I trust that we all have this integrated male/female Christ in all of us, deep in our higher heart space.
I learned starting my late thirties that my path was not about religions and other plethora of rigid belief systems, even within the huge category of Spirituality, but rather, close to mysticism and shamanism, which to me made perfect sense since it incorporates and honors ALL paths to Spirit.
In addition, it’s about one’s direct experience with Spirit—earthly and otherworldly—which I’ve experienced much of, many of which are already recorded within this blog.
Some examples stories are in the following posts:
- “Running with Bears and Dogs in Dream State“
- “Adventures with Cetaceans in Dream State“
- “Guidance from Elephant Spirit Within“
- “Liberating the Fenced-in Polar Bear Within Me“
- “Dream of Wolf and Dolphins in Swimming Pool“
- “Facing an Unknown Fear: Embracing the Wolf Spirit Guide Within“
- “Dream Messages from My Multidimensional Self“
- “The Meaning of Dragon in My Life“
- “Further Expanding Mind/Heart with White Snake Dream“
- “The Beauty of the So-called Unbeautiful“
- “The Lesson of the White and Black Butterflies from Within“
- “A Visit from Spirit as Spider & Grasshopper“
- “To Fleas and Fruit Flies: What Message You Got?“
- “Lessons of Compassion and Power with Unwelcomed Flies and Roaches“
- “Coexisting with Friendly Paper Wasps“
- “The Presence of Moth, Wasp and Gecko Uplifting Me“
- “Being Completely Okay with Both Fearful and Compassionate Aspects of Self” (HUGE roach inside and out)
- “Destiny from Earthly and Cosmic Perspectives“
- “Dream of Little Angel Alerting Outside of Window“
- “Fifth Dream of Black Panther and Message of Trinity“
- “The Path of the Gentle Cow and Aggressive Tiger“
- “A Dream of 3 White Horse, Mare and Horse/Mare“
- “Spirit’s Cat Totem Guidance to Self-Love and Self-Empowerment“
- “Dream of a Talking Pet Cat in a Deep Well“
- “The Dream of a Talking Lion & Interconnected Stories“
It’s also about extracting (using inner-guidance/intuition and discernment) and integrating various gem-like truths from within HUmanity’s living library (Mother Earth and our DNA within) and other resources, to include but not limited to: communication and communion with soul/Spirit within, communication with earthly and otherworldly beings, from books, internet (to include websites and blogs), spiritual teachings, religions (taken with a grain of salt since much information is fear-based, rigid, overly patriarchal, and even plagerized from ancient, recorded stories—(COUGH)/BIBLE!), other belief systems, oral and recorded stories from Native American Indians, recorded stories from ancient civilizations, signs symbols and Divine synchronicity from one’s inner and outer worlds (e.g., meditation state, insights, dream state, physical reality), literature (ex. Gilgamesh story stems from ancient
Sumeria), biology (our once dormant DNA gradually activating in Divine perfect timing and order—it was labeled by scientists as “junk DNA” just because they couldn’t figure it out), physiology, philosophy, geography, linguistics, geology, archaeology (an increasing number of “artifacts” from ancient civilizations resurfacing), chemistry, oceanography (e.g. remnants of ancient civilizations found throughout the world, some of which is more than likely linked to Atlantis and Lemuria/Mu/Motherland), numerology (e.g., The 11:11 Phenomenon that is becoming more mainstream), technology (been revealed that life forms indeed exist planet Mars; unnatural structures found on the far/dark side of our Moon), astrology and astronomy (Ex. Stonehenge, alignment of three Giza pyramids in Egypt with three stars of Orion’s belt, Teotihuacan and Orion in “perfect” alignment, etc.), quantum physics (to include entanglement: basically, further confirming our interconnectedness) other sciences, the art of healing, holistic healing, crystal healing, etc.
Note: 5 images right above found next to links => www.theeventchronicle.com “15 Facts that prove the Great Pyramid of Giza was built by an extremely advanced ancient civilization” (right), www.design-laorosa.com “Ancient Pyramids Match The Alignment of Orions Belt” (left), www.pinterest.com “Bahamas Underwater Ruins” (right), www.livescience.com “Google Earth Update Erases Underwater ‘Atlantis’ Error”: Interesting how this article is VERY similar to how NASA changed some of the original images taken of the far/dark side of the moon in order to cover up existing, unnatural structures (like man-made). Hmmm, how convenient to “correct the error” of the map; but you guys (from www.livescience.com) DO realize that anyone who’s not blind can still see the grid. I would’ve left this comment for this article, but one can only do so by logging into fb, which I deactivated a while back. But hey, like the Irish folks like to say, “carry on” with your petty, cover-up games. I intuitively know that more truths are being revealed NOW at an ever increasing rate—like Mother Earth’s MEGA TSUNAMI WAVES—and ALL corruption within this world is continuing to come to an END at a rapid pace. Just pay attention. 😉(left) and www.crystalinks.com “Yonaguni Ruins” (right) Thank You
Ultimately, it’s not about “us against them,” but rather, working as a team to gather all the Earthly, Galactic, Universal, and Multiversal pieces of puzzles together. However, the ridonkulous observations can be amusing.
The overly patriarchal, male god within the Christian bibles is only an aspect of the “GOD” that I trust from within, which is the original, very ancient, DIVINE MOTHER GODDESS/Holy Spirit/Source/Prime Creator—“Almighty”/Omnipotent (All-Powerful), Omniscient (All-Knowing), Omnipresent (Everywhere all the time since space and time are not limitations to the spirit world), Omnibenevolent (UNCONDITIONALLY Accepting/Loving of ALL Life throughout this Universe and beyond).
Short video (2:54): Crop Circles – Goddess of all Creation – Stonehenge
I intuitively trust that the DIVINE MOTHER GODDESS first divided into GOD—1 becoming 2 (see shared section of reading from, “Universal Harmonics and Universal Harmonics Analysis” toward bottom of this post):—to better know SELF as mirror reflections, as well as countless other gods, goddesses, and other life forms.
So ALL of Life (All That Is) that stem from DIVINE MOTHER GODDESS, and are not within a physical realm, are genderless, but contains the Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine energies within.
When manifested on the physical plane, into a form like a human body or E.T. Being, God/Goddess can have a specific gender, but still containing both male and female energies.
We all have male and female energies within us—as energy beings (EVERYTHING is made of energy)—that need to be healed, integrated and balanced in order to Be our full-potential selves.
With the growing awareness of my Beloved I (God) AM (Goddess) Presence/Christ Buddha within me—Twin Flame merged with Divine Spirit/All That Is = Trinity/Divine HUman—I have gained many insights (and learned from other teachers) to the bigger picture of Life,, to include why humanity has experienced much darkness, fear, pain, and suffering throughout the ages.
The polarity (or duality from a more narrow perspective) of “good vs. bad, right vs wrong, up vs down, cold vs hot,” etc. has given us the opportunity to actually experience known concepts, compare them, and then learn, grow, love, and expand (as a soul/Spirit) from them.
For example: Without the comparison of fear, love would surely lose its profound meaning; without cold, hot would lose its meaning.
In addition, one can read about “falling in love” from a bookcase full of romance novels, and listen to many love stories from others; however, until one actually experiences falling in love with another and/or self—experiential knowledge/wisdom—one will never truly comprehend the profound meaning of such a concept.
When we can clearly see the bigger picture of Life—through the ancient eyes of Christ within—we can start our deep healing process, deeply understand why we all do unloving things to one another (i.e., as wounded wounders, as opposed to Wounded Healers, like Ascended Master Jesus the Christ was back in the day), have pure compassion for self and others, unconditionally forgive self and others, and eventually and unconditionally accept/embrace/love self and others (the way GOD/GODDESS does for ALL of Life/All That Is).
In addition, with the growing awareness of my Beloved I (God) AM (Goddess) Presence/Christ within me, the way I perceive Life has not been the same.
For instance, I—like many growing number of interconnected others/souls—experience on a daily basis much Divine synchronicity.
I no longer believe in coincidences, since Divine intervention is always happening throughout the omniverse. The only question is: Are we paying close attention to all the signs, symbols, number synchronicity (e.g., 11:11, 12:12, 777, 911, 1221, etc.), and other outer reflections surrounding us and within us (i.e., vivid dreams of past, present and future lives/parallel realities, other dimensions, other worlds, etc.).
Some examples stories of Divine synchronicity are in the following posts:
- My Evolving 12-Strand DNA
- The 11:11 Signs, Following Intuition and Using Discernment While Attending Gatherings
- “A Truth About Number Synchronicity, Healing Process, Twin Soul Reunion and Realization“
- “Dreams of Toning, Synchronicities and Ancient Sound Healing” (also did toning in dream within post, “The Dark Being and Jesus Within Me“/under subtitle, “The Disguised Nightmare” of July 8, 2013)
I, as well as others, also do shadow work which helps me to no longer need to play the “blame-game” often blaming others for all that I once perceived as wrong doings towards me.
When I see the bigger picture, I trust that soul/Spirit within has sent/gifted us ALL, Life experiences so that we can experience much peace, joy, love, creativity, truth, wisdom, freedom, gratitude, appreciation, abundance: trusting that we always have everything we need at every moment for our soul/Spirit within (not our ego aspect of self who can get trapped into never being satisfied), prosperity (trusting that we’re always taking stepping stones of success; no such thing as “failure”), and wealth (on all levels of our being—physical, mental, emotional, financial, material, and spiritual—despite temporary outer appearances that shows otherwise). And much more of course.
There are many more puzzle pieces coming together: to include the ongoing 11:11 phenomenon, humanity’s expanding consciousness/accelerated, individual and collective soul/Spirit growth and evolution; ascension symptoms, once dormant DNA activation, remembering ancient Lemuria and Atlantis, the 12th Planet (already seen from Earth; search for evidence online), reuniting with our Galactic, Celestial, and Universal Family of Light, the reuniting of God and Goddess (Twin Flame) on Earth, merging of worlds, etc., and ULTIMATELY, THE RETURN OF THE DIVINE MOTHER GODDESS from the shadows of HUmanity.
The Gift of Polarity
Toe-numbing cold weather helps us to appreciate warmth, and hot and humid weather helps us to appreciate natural, cool breezes and refreshing, cold water.
I remind myself often to follow my path of excitement and passion—even to the smallest degree in every present Moment of Now, which I’ve learned/remembered from Bashar, channeled through Darryl Anka—since that’s a sign that it resonates with my True Self. I also remind myself to be gentle with myself, especially during low energy days.
I believe the most important lesson I’ve learned/remembered is that the unconditional love that I’ve been yearning for and searching for throughout my life is not something that I need to get “out there,” but that it’s been within me all the time, which helped me to better understand Jesus’ teaching about the Kingdom of Heaven/The Divine Mother Goddess being within us and all around us.
I believe, when we finally form solid beliefs deep within ourselves (subconscious/unconscious) that we are in essence Unconditional Love energy and Light consciousness, and that we are worthy of the very best in Life (because it’s our Divine birthright), we will experience our version of Heaven on Earth because we will be able to finally see with clarity through the ancient eyes of Christ within…individually and even collectively as we choose to reunite as One.
Last but not least…I trust that in Divine perfect timing and order, everything (to include ALL souls) throughout the omniverse will return and reunite with Source…where we will remember pure bliss. 🙂
The following is from Universal Harmonics and Universal Harmonics Analysis:
“Universal Harmonics is the study of numbers as symbols of the single field of Consciousness […] The One Field of Consciousness, one Being ever undulates between Light and Dark, Order and Chaos […] In a system any change affects the whole; as the components change, so does the outcome […] Separation is what gives individuality to Consciousness in its many forms. Separation of white light into the rainbow spectrum of colors is what gives uniqueness to creation, for frequency differentiates from the undifferentiated Source. Separation produces Relationship.
From Unity, or 1, Duality occurs. Duality as mirrored aspect of Self enables separation for diversity of creation. Otherwise Unity could only replicate Self. White Light remains White Light unless broken up into the various frequencies of color spectrum.
Even numbers are considered Yin or Female Principle, Odd numbers Yang or Male Principle. Opposites enable form: Inside / Outside, Up / Down, Front / Back, Left / Right, etc. From Form comes Volume: a square is symbolic of Physicality or Earth. A square “fleshed out” becomes a cube. The Divine becomes Human. A cube unfolded becomes a cross. The Cross represents to Christians the release of Spirit from Matter….and return to Source. Thus, great cathedrals were built as a cross with specific geometries […]
Knowledge of self as Self (mortal and also the Immortal) is to know oneself as The One and also The Whole. The Immortal I looks out through mortal eyes observing – and fashioning – creation. This immediate feedback to Source informs the whole.”
UPDATE (6/20/2016 and 6/29/2016): I absolutely LOVE these amazing readings: “The Alchemy of the Feminine Energy: Being the Change You Wish to See” that’s so thought-provoking, mind-blowing, heart-expanding, soul-touching, uplifting, empowering, and inspiring (a no-doubt game-changer of Life). Like I shared with the author of the post, “In Defense of the Divine Masculine” (Julie), this reading is BOLD, informative, profound, open-minded, hearted-expanding, healing and empowering.