The following are subtitles of this post:
Note: Image on right below found next to link => chazdolo.bandcamp.com (thank you)
- Heaven/Hell on Earth: Another Phase of Major Changes
- WOW! A Lot of Native Americans! ^_^
- You Got My Leg Grasshopper Spirit Guide!
- Pet Cat and Dog Spirit Guides
- Growing Self-Compassion and Self-Love
- Acknowledging the Mystic Healer Within
- Intriguing Beings I’ve Met in Sedona
- The Very Familiar, Ancient Lemurian Symbol
- An Intro to “A Clean Channel”
- Recognizing Mirror Reflections of Life and Embracing Some Difficult Challenges
- Welcome Moth Spirit Guide
- Spirit, What Exactly is My Spiritual Career? And How Can I Start Making a Living Doing What I Love?
- An Intention Statement to Simply Be
- An Extraordinary Female Comedian
- The Visits from Crow and Raven Spirit Guides
- Galactic and Universal Puzzle Pieces
- The Mysterious Red Spiral on the Wall
- Tiny Teacher to Master Teacher
- Let Us Flourish Within a Positive Learning Environment
- Inner-Ear Ache, Hives, and Other Ascension Symptoms
- A Very Bizarre Experience
- Time to Release Old Beliefs That are NOT Beneficial
- Book Knowledge vs Experiential Knowledge (True Wisdom)
- Letting Go of the Belief that Something’s Always Wrong with self
- Realization/12:12/Spiraling Frequency/MerKaBa/13th Chakra/God Coming Home to See Goddess/God & Goddess (Balance and Harmony)
- A Sudden Increase of Quadruple Number Sequences Appearing and Sacred Code 144
- Gratitude and Prayer to the Most High Within
Note: Just in case someone else reads this post…it hasn’t been grammar checked, spell-checked, or proofread as usual. I typed these thoughts, feelings, beliefs, memories, reflections, insights, ideas, examples, analogies, knowledge, wisdom, etc. for self/Self (Soul/Spirit within) first and foremost to better know self/Self, so I just let it flow. Though I did organize it by subtitles for others, I’m tired after completing this very long post. So if I feel like it another day, I will do all of the above to help the reading process be smoother. 😉 Also, I’ve been adding details to stories here and there as I remember them.
Heaven/Hell on Earth: Another Phase of Major Changes
Ever since my husband, pet cat, and I moved to Flagstaff, AZ, visited some vortexes, and started working in Sedona, so much has been going on all levels of my being—physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
I’ve gone through this very intense phase before from November 2012 to spring of 2013, and the best way I can describe it is that it feels like living heaven/hell on earth all mixed in one space.
I have no doubt that I’m going through some major shifts related to Earth life lessons learned, profound wisdom obtained/soul and Spirit growth/expanded consciousness/raising vibrational frequency/spiritual evolution/ and ultimate enlightenment: unconditionally loving the whole self/Self (Soul/Spirit within), which helps us to fully love interconnected Life within this Universe and beyond.
WOW! A Lot of Native Americans! ^_^
On a much lighter note, ever since we moved to Flagstaff early September of this year, and each time we went out to explore or go grocery shopping, we’ve seen several Native Americans per outing.
At first, we were in denial, since neither one of us had met—all together—even a handful of Native Americans. We initially talked ourselves into the fact that they could be Latino—we moved from Helotes, TX (the outskirts of San Antonio), and a lot of Latinos reside in both places; but after a while, it became very apparent who’s Native American and who’s Latino.
Prior to that, I’ve only knowingly met a total of four Native Americans my entire life. When I was around four or five years old, and I was traveling cross country with my parents (in order to move), we stopped at this open, dirt place that had some tee-pees. My dad wasn’t there at that moment for whatever reason (maybe restroom).
I recall two Native American men—at least one with a lot of bright feathers on his big headdress—approach our car. Now that’s all I remembered, and when I asked my mother when I got older, she told me that they asked her if she was Native American (since she was Korean with a dark tan and long black hair; plus, she didn’t look like the typical Korean). She was surprised that I had remembered, but I trust that it was a very meaningful encounter.
The second full Native American I met was while I was living in Okinawa. He seemed like a very gentle, yet, strong soul. He was a U.S. Marine, a customer who frequented the PX/shoppe that I used to work at. I didn’t ask a lot of questions, though I was curious, because he seemed like a very quiet and shy guy who enjoyed his space.
The third, full Native American I met was in Army basic training. She looked like a dude (like a Pocamantas)—about 5’7″ tall with a sturdy body and strong facial features, to include a wide jaw and wide forehead (ok, overall big head…which probably means more brain power 😉 )—and had a seemingly fearless, warrior spirit.
She shared some interesting stories with me, to include her and her family enjoying their traditional buffalo meat by an outdoor fireplace on special occasions.
When I asked her what they used for seasoning, since I enjoyed cooking at the time, she said nothing (like the old days I suppose). I found her fascinating because she wasn’t about to let anything get in her way of achieving a faster run time, and just overall succeeding in the Army.
You Got My Leg Grasshopper Spirit Guide!
Recently, before heading into my husband’s office (to stop by and check out his photos for his website), I noticed a big, brown grasshopper in front of the entrance.
I got excited, the way I usually do whenever I cross paths with a member of Mother Nature.
As I was about to open the door, it jumped onto my lower, right leg (on right side of body corresponding to left hemisphere of brain/perhaps symbolic of young male energy about to experience another phase of expansion).
I was startled at first, but gently shook it off my leg and thanked the grasshopper spirit guide for the immediate reminder to be prepared for the leap in consciousness. I wrote about a visit from the grasshopper spirit guide before, who showed up with a big spider (shared in About page); and they both stayed on our patio screen door for a few days.
Pet Cat and Dog Spirit Guides
My pet black cat has been showing up in my dreams more often lately, the way that my dog (who passed away last year) did. The only difference is, my black and white Siberian Husky was often present and/or my guide in symbolic and otherworldly dreams (shared example posts in About page), and my cat seems to be an animal spirit guide within past/present/future parallel reality, alternate reality, or symbolic dreams (shared example posts in About page).
Growing Self-Compassion and Self-Love
I journaled a lot—typing in Google doc—whenever I felt like it, but I didn’t have the energy or desire to blog for a while, so I simply embraced it. I chose to have self-compassion for self and simply love self unconditionally by just resting and recovering when needed (or doing or not doing whatever).
The accelerated ascension symptoms have been intense at times, and I’ve been extremely tired on my days off, though at work I seem to have a lot of energy.
I have no doubt that being around a lot of different energies as an ultra-sensitive and intuitive empath has contributed to the fatigue. I’ve been calling upon the Frequency of White Light—recommended from Pleiadian teachings via Barbara Marciniak—for years, wherever I go, and whenever I feel like it.
I even started imagining a golden force field of light surrounding me prior to going to work, as well as the Violet Fire to help transmute lower/fear-based energies.
Acknowledging the Mystic Healer Within
Though my job title is Staff/Cashier, I often find myself quickly (and even deeply) connecting with customers. So far, over dozens of people have shared very personal, detailed stories with me (and not because I asked), and I’ve been thanked for helping them—with what I trust is sharing Light (Christ Consciousness/Divine Masculine energies/God/Mind/Sun/Yang) and Love (Buddha Consciousness/Wisdom/Divine Feminine energies/Goddess/Heart/Moon/Yin) from within.
Some people have wept, and I would hug them and comfort them to the best of my ability, and send them healing energies from my heart.
The more of these heartfelt, soul-igniting experiences I have, I noticed that I build more and more confidence to consider self an actual mystic healer; and I’m very grateful to Spirit within for these gifts.
Before then, I suppose I still had doubts that I was ready. However, looking back—to include many stories I’ve shared within this blog alone—I’ve been helping many others with their problems, to include strangers I’ve just met.
Even when I was seeing therapists and psychologists shortly before leaving the Army, most of them shared their personal issues with me, and I would give them advice. Even nurses who checked me into my annual doctor’s appointments, or came by to check my vitals, ended up sharing their very personal stories (e.g., divorce, wondering about spiritual path, what they feel guilty about, etc).
I trust it’s times to fully own what all is mine, to include my earthly and otherworldly skills and abilities that I can contribute to self/Self (Soul/Spirit within), interconnected humanity, Mother Earth, merging worlds, and beyond.
Intriguing Beings I’ve Met in Sedona
The Very Familiar Ancient Lemurian Symbol
An Intro to “A Clean Channel”
I’ve even had otherworldly experiences while in Sedona, to include crossing paths with some intriguing Beings:
- two calm, cool, and collected older women approached me and nonchalantly told me that they’re Lemurian—something I’ve never experienced before. When I rung up one the ladies’ Larimar ring and other items, the total came out to exactly $111, and I told her that the number is a reminder that she is balance and harmony. The 111 number sequence is a recurring sacred code (aka angel number/truth code/activation code, etc.) that I’ve been noticing often for a while, and it usually reminds of the sun (Yang/Divine Masculine/God/Light/Mind) plus moon (Yin/Divine Feminine/Goddess/Love & Wisdom/Heart). On my 44th birthday last year, the dinner check with my family came out to $111 (without tax) as well, and I kept the receipt, and even shared the story within my blog, because it reminded me of the best gift I ever received on my b-day, which was Spirit’s very obvious presence. I’ve blogged about Lemuria before, and wondered about my possible connection to this ancient civilization, but then I moved on. When I went to the Stone Age Sedona store for the first time, while admiring all the beautiful crystals and captivating artwork, I had the desire to hold a big chunk of Lemurian crystal. The owner or manager had a very peaceful vibe.
- one free-spirited women came with her husband, and a conversation started. She later told me that her background is Sirian, but does Leumurian sound healing. Her and her husband gave me a sample of what she does using crystal bowls, and she even chanted some ancient Lemurian song that felt so deep within me; I even experienced inner body vibrations. She then guided me towards the Lemurian Seed Crystal table, and taught me that I could see the barcode-like ridges, feel along them, and ask for downloads from my spiritual guides. Though I touched a Lemurian crystal at the Stone Age Sedona store, I didn’t know that they had these patterns on them. The crystal that she pointed to was $111. I intuitively and confidently knew that both the Lemuria-related people and situations, along with the 111 code was a sure sign for me to buy that crystal. And though it was out of our budget, because I’m working towards fully releasing poverty consciousness, and Being prosperity consciousness, I chose to buy it anyway, and trusted that Spirit will continue to provide me with all that I need at every moment, despite temporary outer circumstances. After cleansing the crystal with incense, charging it with sunlight and moonlight within a glass of purified water, adding my intention to use the ancient Lemurian knowledge and wisdom for the highest benefit of self/Self/interconnected humanity/Life within this universe and beyond, I had some bizarre dreams and experiences, but that’s another detailed post. In addition, I recently came upon a symbol (image on right) that just blew my mind. I had been drawing that symbol since I was a child, and as an adult, I even incorporated it within home-made cards that I sent to immediate and extended family members, friends, coworkers, former coworkers, neighbors, acquaintances, and evens strangers once in a while. I had also included the drawing in some of my artwork that I added onto products within my Mulantis store under Zazzle (on top section of blog). Note: Image on right found next to link => Universal Life Tools (thank you)
- one very lovable and loving woman came by the store that I work at with her boyfriend—who seemed to mirror her whole self—and a conversation started. Her boyfriend shared that they were listening to the conversation that the mystic lady and I were having (next bullet below), and hoped we didn’t mind; we didn’t, so they joined us. The boyfriend later shared that his girlfriend considers herself Arcturian; this explained why I had told her prior to that that her big, blue eyes were very mesmerizing. Her eye contact was the most intense I’ve ever experienced (in a joyful way), with the exception of my Senior Drill Sergeant Brown in Army basic training—whose eyes felt more like an intense, yet, gentle soul recognition—whom I wrote about in the post, “Treasuring Awe-Inspiring Souls.” The four of us all shared much Light and Love, to include the female being part of spiritual band (not religious), and her boyfriend being an artist (painter). Her band name basically translates to, I God, in Egyptian, and it reminded me of a dream I had a while back, which I shared in the post, “Destiny from Earthly and Cosmic Perspectives,” under subtitle, “Dream #3: Bizarre Dream of the Name Amun and Erect Penis.” Her two main songs out of the album (as well as the album name itself) reminded me of 1) my dream state, where I often experience various dimensions, realms, worlds, and realities (to include parallel and alternate Earth realities), and 2) whenever I astral travel at a rapid pace in seemingly dark space while passing by rays of bright, white (or light yellow) light. Her boyfriend created the painting for the cover, and it’s hauntingly beautiful. I left comments for both of them on YouTube and Instagram regarding her angelic voice and otherworldly songs, and his intriguing artwork. They’re both so talented, and I shared with them that I strongly sense that they are Twin Flames with their apparent unconditional/true love for one another, their willingness to give one another much freedom, and their passion to do spiritual work together to highly benefit humanity and beyond.
- one mysterious, highly educated, older woman/mystic (briefly introduced above) seemed so deeply familiar with her watery, light blue eyes that carried within them what seemed to be much sadness. It felt like I knew her, though I couldn’t place my finger on it; but I trust that she’s one of my Soul Family/Soul Group/Monad members. She initially seemed aloof while I was providing her with healing information she asked about, so I gave her space afterwards. However, when I noticed that she was still searching for an answer, even after talking to another customer within the store, I asked, “Are you looking for a highly intuitive empath? She slowly approached me like a graceful cat with curiosity in her eyes, and a conversation began. She was transparently honest, we talked about profound topics (to include, click on link =>, toning), and she was told by another that she’s of Pleiadian background, though she made it clear that she’s a direct channel of Spirit. She also told me at one point that she could sense that I was a clean channel of Spirit, and I thanked her; it was the first time that anyone has ever said something like that to me in this lifetime. I had a strong feeling about it several times, but I wanted to make sure it wasn’t my ego that was trying to convince me that Spirit channels through me at times. There was also an unexpected occurrence that evening. This mystic lady, the young lady who considered herself Arcturian (mentioned above), her boyfriend, and I gathered in a circle and did toning as we put our hands on each other to feel the vibrations; it was amazing, and something I had never experienced before as a group. The mystic lady also introduced to me Bentinho Massaro’s website since she was going to attend his retreat the day after (the young musician lady was also attending this conference, thought her boyfriend chose to paint at the red rocks. The mystic lady concluded that he had made that decision because he doesn’t need Bentinho’s teachings due to already being centered and aligned. The following is what I shared on my blog’s homepage yesterday:
- I recently met a mysterious older woman/mystic who shared some beneficial information with me (to include wisdom). When she insisted that I rewrite the information she wrote down on a piece of paper, I intuitively knew that was like a neon sign from Spirit within to pay close attention to this info. She mentioned that this incredible spiritual teacher is a very clean channel, and though she follows no one, she was inspired by him. After having a profound conversation with her on various topics, I became curious about this being. So I checked out some readings, half a video on the main website, and even his Facebook page. Before doing so, I asked Spirit within to assist me with discernment, inner-wisdom, and clarity, and only extracted what highly resonated with me (what I felt was beneficial), and released whatever wasn’t. However, I had a desire to check out the following video, and I’m very grateful that I did, because it was very helpful in further expanding my consciousness:Bentinho Massaro – “Spiritual Bypassing” or the Art of Shifting Perspective?
- About two weeks or so ago, I crossed paths with two shamans at different times—one Native American man (possibly in his fifties) and his family, and an older Caucasian woman (possibly in her sixties) from Canada. As soon as the Native American shaman walked into the store, he gently placed his hands on a huge crystal ball and paused for a moment; a conversation started shortly afterwards. He shared with me that he had what’s known in his tribe as the “shaking hands” syndrome (not Parkinson’s disease), which is about his highly sensitive hands when it comes to sensing energies and healing; it was passed down from his father and grandfather. At that moment, I had a strong feeling that he was mirroring an unknown aspect within me that may still be dormant, but will be awakened in Divine perfect timing and order. The female shaman was very free-spirited—an older lady who’s confident about being authentic, to include speaking her inner-truths, being adventurous, enjoying life, embracing her alternating, natural gray and dyed lavender bangs, wearing her multiple sparkling small earrings on both ears, and shining bright in her colorful clothes. She’s also the fun grandmother to her grandchildren. She’s an inspiration, and I thanked her for having the courage to simply Be whoever she wanted to be—without being concerned about what others may think—and for empowering women like me as well.
Recognizing Mirror Reflections of Life and Embracing Some Difficult Challenges
Ever since I started working in Sedona, I practiced more and more noticing the mirror reflections of my outer reality and seeing what I could learn from them—to include people and the various aspects that they mirror to me that are ultimately all within me, places, things, events, symbols, Mother Nature (to include animal spirit guides), shared words, phrases, conversations, etc.
At times, it’s been very challenging, especially when certain people are very rude, insensitive, impatient, close-minded, close-hearted, etc., and show signs of discrimination, racism, and/or sexism (i.e., being very nice to other white folks around them, but not nice to the Asian female; if one is in a bad mood, or isn’t feeling well, the way they treat others should be consistent).
Two employees (one of the managers and a coworker) I work with—whom I overall like—had a tendency to be aggressive at times with their communication, and when I approached them (at different times) and shared my observations , they claimed that they were merely being assertive.
There seemed to be a misunderstanding between assertiveness and aggressiveness—and that being aggressive equated to inner-strength and confidence—so I simply reminded them that the assertive communication style comes with respect (“I respect you and you respect me”), whereas the aggressive style doesn’t.
One of my coworkers was being patronizing and condescending at times (to me and customers), so I had a heart-to-heart talk with her in a tactful manner—to include the facts that no one likes to be talked down to as though they are considered inferior, and that one can convey the same message, or teach the exact same info, without making another feel unintelligent.
It wasn’t easy to have such talks—it usually isn’t—but I felt grateful that Spirit within encouraged me, yet again, to Be inner-strength, courage, and tactful honesty that stems from loving intentions.
Once, one of my managers went off on me over the phone for something that went wrong with the register computer system. Though I explained in detail several times what I was observing in front of me (the receipts weren’t printing the same data as what was appearing on the screen)—and even had another coworker be a witness by my side—she continued to go off and treated me as though I was the problem for not seeing correctly.
The next day I worked with her, I approached her to have a talk. At one point, she raised her voice and said that me taking it personally was, “all your stuff!” I then corrected her by stating, “No, it’s not all my stuff.” She claimed that her going off on me had nothing to do with me, but more to do with her personal problems and not being able to help solve the system issue that we were having. I explained to her that anyone would take someone going off on them (about a certain issue) personally, unless they have the ability to mind read and know what’s really going on. She seemed to think about it and have an understanding.
There were some other major challenges on an emotional level—which I trust are groups of soulmates coming together to ignite soul memories, and to trigger any remnants of deep, old wounds within (that needs to be resurfaced, recognized, acknowledged, re-examined, healed, and released back to Source).
Welcome Moth Spirit Guide
One late night, I came home after a very draining day, and I noticed a moth right by our door. As usual, I was instantly reminded to seek the light within darkness (the way moths do), and I thanked the moth spirit guide (ultimately another extension of Spirit within) for the reminder.
I was hoping that one of my managers and I would be good to go after a few talks—the way a lot of guys are after a fist fight—but it’s been apparent that she feels distant towards me, though she’s been buddy buddy with the rest of the coworkers.
On 10/21/2017, I put in my two weeks notice within the personal letter of resignation. I also offered to stay up to three weeks if they needed me to; my other two managers [and later the owner in person] responded with much kindness and understanding (in person and via an email), and even expressed their desires for me to stay with the company. I really appreciate them, but ultimately, I’m going to trust my feelings and continue following my Heart.
Inserted (this section in red font only) on 11/1/17: “Happy 111 Birth to Earth Day Shadow Self! ^_^”
Spirit, What Exactly is My Spiritual Career? And How Can I Start Making a Living Doing What I Love?
I’ve been asking Spirit for a very obvious answer as to what job/spiritual career is most highly beneficial for self/Self (Soul/Spirit within), and I don’t think I received that answer yet; OR, I’m not seeing with clarity the answer.
Granted, I’m reminded from Bashar teachings (channeled through Darryl) that we know our “right” path by following our path of excitement and passion.
I’ve been noticing that every now and then—especially in the shower lately—I get very excited when I think of additional new comedy bits (incorporated with profound wisdom) to add to the pages of comedy skit that I’ve been working on sporadically for almost two years.
I tested it out a couple of times in San Antonio at an open-mic comedy club. Though there were a mixture of facial expressions—smiles, serious looks, boredom, and some laughs—at certain points, it seemed as though the crickets even checked out, saying,”Mmman, we’re outta heah, this some BULLshit!”
I didn’t feel overall confident that I performed well; however, the manager told me once that I had good material, and that they needed more female comedians.
When they found out that I was moving to Flagstaff, the manager who shared the compliment, and another guest manager (who apparently works with the female, Asian comedian Ali Wong) suggested that I go to the open-mic comedy club in Phoenix and talk to____ , and tell him I was sent by_____ (my husband saved the names in his Zoho app within phone). I thanked them.
However, ever since we moved to Flagstaff, I’ve felt the pressure of me needing to get any job right away to help contribute financially to my family’s life.
Granted, I received two offers—within September and October of this year—to deploy to Afghanistan as a contractor Screener or CI Support; however, working 12 hours/day the entire year without a day off sounded way too exhausting.
While in the Army, I had deployed to Iraq as a Human Intelligence Collector/Analyst—aka Interrogator, though not like the CIA and their water-boarding—and worked 15 hours/day for three months without a day off, and I don’t look forward to doing that times four (i.e., 3 x 4 = 12).
The pay was tempting ($80,000 plus a sign-on bonus), in addition to the fact that they were willing to pay for my clearance, but it wasn’t worth being drained and unhappy.
What’s really strange is that I had applied for seemingly hundreds of jobs over the years, to include contractor jobs for my former job in the Army, but I didn’t receive a response since the summer of 2011; my clearance was even good until 2013.
But yet, over six years later, I receive two offers. I wondered if Spirit wanted me to go to Afghanistan to do spiritual work there—to include grounding higher frequencies and to share Light and Love. Note: Some related stories (to include deployment to Iraq) shared in post, “Embracing a Setback to Set Forward” (so-called failures in life—all stepping stones of success)
When I felt confused, I asked self, “Does the idea of deploying again, and working with the military and three letter agencies sound exciting?”
Answers: Yes! (for the unknown adventures) and HEYLL No!!! (for the riDONKulous lllllong hours and no free time).
I emailed the CACI recruiter that I really appreciated the offer, but that I was going to follow my heart’s path and pursue a career that makes me truly happy.
However, I realized as I’m typing this section that I hadn’t built enough courage yet to follow my dreams. Intention Statement: It is my intention to simply Be the epitome of Inner-Strength and Courage, and effortlessly manifest my Heart’s desires/dreams.
I’ve had visions of being successful at multiple things (inspired by Soul/Spirit within) that amazingly comes together like a cosmic puzzle—to include being a mystic comedian (sharing profound wisdom + humor) where I can also incorporate into my show(s) heartfelt poems I wrote and sing the song I created with a band who’s familiar with powerful, sound healing instruments.
I may even say some prayers and do some toning. I may not even mind dancing as well, since I love doing so and feel free whenever I do.
I would also love for my Mulantis store artwork and cartoons that I added onto Zazzle products (e.g., cards, clothing, bags, etc.) to remind, ignite (souls), encourage, deeply heal, uplift, empower, and inspire others, especially children.
In addition, continuing my passion for art (as a hobby) in a personal art studio (like at home) with various art tools would be sweet! ^_^
I’ve been using whatever art tools was available to me—mostly color pens, glitter, random materials, clay, Sumo Paint, and Canvas.com—- at whatever moments, and made the best of them.
I trusted that the Universe within (ultimately Soul/Spirit) would provide me with a more wide-range of art tools in Divine perfect timing and order.
I would also love to finish my first book (as well as children’s book) that I’ve been sporadically working on for a couple of years—but not by myself.
Call me lazy, but I’m not interested in all the technicalities that goes into publishing a book. I realize that we can all improve our writing skills, and I’ve been practicing within my journals and in this blog.
However COMMA I would love to find someone whom I highly resonate with, feel completely comfortable with—who’s not judgmental, but very open-minded and open hearted/aka integrated and balanced Mind/Heart—and who’s more articulate than me, who can help me to best express my stories with a wider range of vocabulary.
And last but not least, I would also love to co-create—with my Earth families (immediate and extended family members, close friends, former close coworkers, former close neighbors, former close acquaintances) and my Galactic and Universal families—a galactic and/or cosmic gathering place on planet Earth that I’ve been envisioning for a few years.
It would blow us away just walking into it, and it would be a sacred place that reminds us at our deepest core that we are all of The One circle of Life.
I’ve been blessed to receive such grand ideas and have such wonderful visions, but sometimes, when my vibrational frequency drops, it all seems impossible for me to accomplish.
However, I’m reminded of the song, “Unstoppable” by awesome Sia. ^_^
I don’t like that my husband feels the burden of being the sole provider (though he doesn’t complain, I can strongly sense it).
I would love to be super risky and BOLD, and fully trust Spirit that we’ll be okay financially, but 1) my husband’s a realtor in Sedona, so often times it’s a gamble when it comes to finances, and 2) I realize that I need to work on fully letting go of poverty consciousness, and tuning into Prosperity Consciousness where I have absolutely no doubt that the Universe within (ultimately Spirit) will support me (and everybody else and everything else) with all that I need at every moment.
An Extraordinary Female Comedian
Though I suppress it at times, I intuitively know that I’m meant to do what makes me truly happy (and this applies to everyone else).
I love deeply connecting with others (while having soul-igniting solitude time for self as well), sharing knowledge and wisdom, incorporating humor into life, making others smile and laugh, and uplifting, empowering, inspiring, and overall helping others (in a balanced and harmonious way by still maintaining healthy boundaries and not falling into rescue mode where I can become a disabling crutch to others); so Being a female comedian who incorporates wisdom (even profound wisdom) into my messages seemed perfect.
I have no desire to go overboard (key word) when it comes to making jokes about disrespecting self (and women in general), not loving self, raunchy meaningless sex, rape, having multiple abortions, and other overly used topics.
I would love to be an overall positive role model who empowers and inspires humanity in general, especially women and the younger generation. Comedians, like other celebrities, have a lot of influential power to be great teachers, and share much knowledge and wisdom. I highly respect and admire comedians from various backgrounds who gift their humor-filled abilities to our world and beyond.
An Intention Statement to Simply Be
It is my intention to fully and effortlessly release the remnants of doubts about self/Self (Soul/Spirit within) and my life path and adventures. It is my intention that I fully trust self/Self that I’ll always be taken care of by the abundant, limitless, generous, and loving Universe within, at every moment.
The Visits from Crow and Raven Spirit Guides
I’ve been noticing a lot of crows and ravens showing up in my life starting a couple of weeks ago, but discontinued recently.
Thanks to their loving, highly intelligent and powerful presence, not only did I look up the spiritual meanings of these totems, I even looked up and learned the difference between them, to include their sounds.
One day, I heard a single crow cah as it landed on a nearby tree, right before I entered a store. About half an hour later, another single crow landed on top of the main door to my husband’s office building, and cahed.
I recall from a video, and the animal spirit guide book by Ted Andrews, that crows usually travel in groups of at least two, and when we notice otherwise, we should pay extra attention. Both times, the crows (not ravens) showed up alone. I thanked them as usual.
One morning, I heard the sound of a raven in our balcony area. When I tip-toed over there, I noticed a huge one sitting on our balcony table.
As usual, I thanked the Raven Spirit Guide within for its presence and message. I wanted to take a video of it, but I only ended up catching the fleeting moment of it flying away.
I was then reminded from within that I was simply meant to observe it and Be with it, not concerned about capturing the moment of it for a future time.
I trust that crows and ravens, along with the rest of Mother Nature who shows up in Divine perfect timing and order—either in physical reality or dream state—are my animal spirit guides who have gifts for me in the form of spiritual messages, unconditional love, wisdom and powers.
Later that evening, an older woman came into the store and was interested in checking out the raven crystal skulls. I smiled on the outside, but real big on the inside, because I LOVE experiencing series of Divine Synchronicity (which reminds me of another form of Spirit’s communication), and this was, yet, another one.
Galactic and Universal Puzzle Pieces
I’ve read a lot of angel number messages over the years—from the website ANGEL NUMBERS – Joanne Sacred Scribes—only extracting what highly resonates with my heart. And one of the repeating messages was that many puzzle pieces were coming together; and sure enough, they are.
I now fully trust that my ancient roots are Lemurian—to include my dream state experiences of toning, in what appeared to be at ancient places—which explains why I’ve been drawn to the Arcturians, Pleiadians, Sirians, Lyrans, and others, and even wrote about them within my blog.
Excerpt in green font, by Lemurian Choir, inserted 12/30/2017:
In 2001, Dr. Todd Ovokaitys began the process of remembering an ancient and sacred practice of toning that activated the pineal gland and created profoundly expansive experiences […]
After a decade of development and teaching, a bigger picture was revealed; Dr. Todd’s Pineal Toning TechniqueTM is actually modeled after an ancient Lemurian system that used these vibratory resonances to produce a deeply peaceful and centered state of being […]
I’ve even dreamt of otherworldly beings, to include traveling with Light Beings, and even seeing myself as different beings other than human, though I wasn’t 100% sure who they were (or I was) exactly. Some example stories/links are in the About page.
In addition, the last post I published is, “Mysterious Body Markings that Look Like Orion’s Belt,” which I have no doubt is related to the rest of the puzzle pieces—the reuniting of Galactic and Universal families.
I trust that they are my Galactic and Universal families, and they’ve been assisting me at different junctures of my life—as the Pleiadians stated they would in one of the Barbara Marciniak books.
I used to think they they had only assisted me during my adult years, but now I trust that it’s been since childhood (due to puzzle pieces coming together from old memories).
The Mysterious Red Spiral on the Wall
A whileback, I had a shared a story about a mysterious red spiral that showed up on our living room wall when I was around five years old. The following is from the old post, “Transformation of the Children of the Corn“:
The Real Red-Headed Step-Child
A few times, he [my step-brother from my adopted father’s first marriage] placed rubber snakes and lizards in certain areas of the house, and she [my Korean mother] would ending up screaming. Once, he apparently drew a big spiral on the living room wall with a red crayon, wiped burgers on them, and then blamed it on me. I do recall my parents arguing over who did it, and my mother pulling up the kitchen chair to show my dad that even if I had stood up on the chair, I would not have been able to reach near the ceiling. She added that I was only 5 years old and Rich was 12, and there was a big difference in height. Who knows who did it…I just remember looking at the wall in awe, probable because I liked coloring.
In the above story, I trust that it wasn’t me or my big brother who drew a huge spiral toward the top of our living room wall with a red crayon. I now recall him swearing up and down that he didn’t do it. I have a strong feeling that it was my Family of Light who were responsible.
I trust that the drawing was meant to trigger my soul memory, especially of Spirit within/Prime Creator/Source/Divine Mother Goddess—represented by the spiral symbol and the color red, like Shakti Kundalini of root chakra and the Holy Spirit; in the post, “Dreams of Jesus,”I shared that I dreamt of a red wind in the middle of a desert that came into me, and was later told by my neighbor (who I found out was a mystic over a decade later) that it was the Holy Spirit.
Tiny Teacher to Master Teacher
My mother shared a story with me (and family members, friends, neighbors, etc.) several times throughout my life. When I was around five years old, she secretly observed me while I was playing. She said that she was fascinated with how I lined up my stuffed animals in rows (like a classroom setting) and talked to them like I was their teacher.
Though she couldn’t understand what all I was saying–since it was in English, and she only understood the basics—she thought it was so cute that I would go on and on and on.
We first arrived to the U.S. when I was three years old, so she said that it surprised her that I had learned so quickly. She said that one day, I came home from kindergarten and said in English, “Mommy, can you please speak English to me from now on.” She agreed, and was glad since that helped with increasing her own English.
I now fully trust that the above scenario was a preview to who I was meant to be—initially a simple, informal teacher to self and others, then a teacher/instructor to Soldiers, then an Assistant Teacher to mostly three to five years olds at Daycare Centers/Early Learning Centers/Preschool, then a teacher to teachers and other professionals, then a teacher to older adults and the elderly, and now a Master Teacher of humanity and beyond (still learning, growing, and spiritually evolving on the human side)/Wounded Healer/Modern Shaman (a bridge between the physical and spiritual worlds)/Rainbow Warrior Spirit/Beloved I (God) AM (Goddess) Presence: I (Divine Light: Christ Consciousness/Divine Power: that doesn’t misuse or abuse/God/Divine Masculine energies/Mind/Sun/Yang) AM (Divine Love: Buddha Consciousness, Unconditional, True Love)/Divine Wisdom: that everything happens perfectly/Goddess/Divine Feminine/Heart/Moon/Yin).
Let Us Flourish Within a Positive Learning Environment
Though I used to believe I was really slow in elementary school—due to being in special classes like reading, handwriting, etc.—I realized in my adult years that it isn’t easy to juggle two, high category languages growing up.
In addition, I realized that I do learn fast when it comes to certain subjects (and within a positive learning environment, whether peaceful or intense), and don’t learn fast when it comes to others subjects that I’m not interested in (e.g., mathematical, mechanical, technical, etc.) and within a negative, stressful learning environment (i.e., when I was stationed in Hawaii working at the KRSOC/NSA/CSS, now HRSOC/NSA/CSS, as a Korean Cryptologic Linguist/Analyst where competition was at an unhealthy level, and it was very left-brain centered).
I have no doubt that typing the above helped me to see a clearer picture of how I learn (or not learn). If it helps others, that’s great too.
Inner-Ear Ache, Hives, and Other Ascension Symptoms
This morning, I had a severe inner, left ear ache. The last couple of times this happened, I believed that it was related to my throat chakra; and when I started expressing my inner-truths via this blog, my earache went away. Sometimes I’ll develop a rash on my hand(s), and when I share helpful info via blogging, the rash miraculously disappears as well.
However, when I broke out into hives from head to toe above two weeks ago, I didn’t feel like blogging; I just did whatever I felt like doing (mostly rest and relaxation).
I strongly sensed that I was experiencing some phase of intense energies that could stem from different factors—acclimatizing to high elevation of Flagstaff (7000 ft) and Sedona (4500+ ft) that has less oxygen in the air, the effects from visiting some of the Sedona Vortexes (experienced major, inner-body vibrations once, a severe whole head-ache another time, and other ascension symptoms), stress from new home and new job, being around lots of different people at work, doing best not to be stuck in poverty consciousness, doing a lot of spiritual work in dream state (especially in parallel or alternate realities, or darker realms), etc.
A Very Bizarre Experience
During that timeframe of experiencing intense energies, I had a very bizarre experience when I woke up in the middle of the night. Details another time (I journaled it), but basically a mini backpack (for my crystals during nature walks) that only lights up when it senses movement, started lighting up at a rapid pace, in various patterns, and rays of light seemed to be scanning my body up and down.
I’ve woken up dozens of times before (in the middle of the night or morning)—usually to drink more water—but I’ve never seen that bag go off like that. However, I wasn’t afraid, and I just trusted that it was my Galactic and/or Universal family doing something beneficial for me (perhaps healing blocks within one or more of my energy bodies).
Time to Release Old Beliefs That are NOT Beneficial
Though I’m continuing to blog, my earache hasn’t gone away, though it’s not nearly as painful as it was this morning. Now, it’s more like slight pressure.
Depending on how I shift my perspective, I can either believe that my inner earache is a sign that something is, once again, “wrong” with me (like an unbalanced chakra), and I need to fix it, OR I can trust that it’s a positive sign like the following example section from the reading, “Ascension Upgrades – From Homo Sapien to Homo Luminous,” which I’ve read several times and highly resonated with it, though it hasn’t completely sunk in as mine:
The Spiritual Awakening Symptoms
1. Body aches and pains, especially in the neck, shoulder and back. This is the result of intense changes at your DNA level as the “Christ seed” awakens within. More important, your Merkabah, energetic transportal Body, has/is being upgraded and made new. This will be explained and understood more fully as you progress. Suffice to say, ageing, dis-ease, and limitations are freed with-in this New Experiencing Device.
I’m very grateful that the mysterious mystic lady I crossed paths with recently shared with me her highly respected teacher Bentinho Massaro. I don’t resonate with all of his teachings that I’ve come across so far, but he does have some very helpful, brilliant information.
Book Knowledge vs Experiential Knowledge (True Wisdom)
To me, Bentinho seems similar to Eckhart Tolle, in that 1) I also found some of Eckhart’s teachings helpful, but I have no desire to put him, or anyone else on a pedestal, and 2) they have both accomplished much studies about various belief systems throughout this world within the broad spectrum of spiritually.
However, I wondered if they’re more about book knowledge that experiential knowledge (true wisdom). Though I don’t know their whole story—couldn’t find much personal info on Bentinho besides his general bio on his website—they seemed to have mainly lived vicariously through other people’s teachings, but incorporating them into their own (like Bentinho sharing Bashar teachings) as though they truly can relate to and deeply empathize with the various sufferings of humanity.
As I’ve shared this example before, one can read many romance novels, watch many romantic TV shows and movies, and even hear many, true love stories from others.
However, until one has personally experienced falling in love and/or unconditionally loving self and another, one will never truly know what it’s like, and the phrase “falling in love” and profound, Unconditional Love can only be understood best (with the mind only) as concepts.
Letting Go of the Belief that Something’s Always Wrong with self
One of the very helpful teachings Bentino shared in the video/link above (within a sub-bullet) was something to the effect that believing that something within us needs fixing can become a vicious, never-ending cycle.
His words took a huge load off my back. Throughout my entire life that I can remember, I’ve often felt that something was wrong with me.
Of course, it didn’t help that my mother (once an alcoholic Wounded Wounder) often reminded me of all that was wrong with me, and how I ruined her life and both of her marriages.
But the point is, this deeply ingrained belief since childhood crossed over to adulthood. But even after I left the Army life in 2011—and focused on healing, discovering, becoming more aware, knowing, and unconditionally loving self/Self (Soul/Spirit within) more and more each day—I continued to believe that something was always wrong about me.
I just realized today that this includes the belief that my chakras are often out of balance. This belief could go on and on for years, decades, and even the rest of this lifetime on planet Earth.
While trying to figure out which chakras I needed to work on today, and to learn more about the lower and upper chakras, I came upon some very helpful readings, to include old ones I had read a while back, and new ones.
Realization/12:12/Spiraling Frequency/MerKaBa/13th Chakra/God Coming Home to See Goddess/God & Goddess (Balance and Harmony)
As I read and even reviewed various info on chakras, ascensions symptoms, psychic abilities, and other related topics, I realized that I truly have multidimensional abilities (that I didn’t give self/Self enough credit for), that I’ve been through not only ascension symptoms, but accelerated ascension symptoms, and that I more than likely activated up to my 13th chakra.
The following is from “13 Chakras” by the website Arcturian Healing:
13. Super Galactic Center/The Womb
When this Chakra is activated, you enter the Super Galactic Center that is the Womb of the whole universe. It is here that the Goddess who is Mother resides. Through activating this Chakra and connecting with the Goddess energies you become one with the Mother, becoming a stargate that enables peace and balance to work through you and enter humanity.
The following section is from a post I had published in March of this year, “Dream of Shouting to Goddess While Flying Through Wormhole”:
At one point, I noticed a larger than usual wormhole, that was also moving slower than usual, and seemed to be inviting me to enter into the dark unknown.
At that very moment, I recall feeling very excited, and even shouted something to the effect, “I’m coming to meet you Goddess!”
As mentioned above, I’ve had dreams of traveling through wormholes before, but I don’t recall ever thinking or expressing anything like that, and it tickled me upon waking up.
I read in the book, We The Arcturians something to the effect that when one reaches a certain vibratory frequency, one can occasionally drop down, but can always bounce back to the one’s highest frequency obtained.
Well, I used to believe that someone like me couldn’t achieve a MerKaBa (Lightbody) in this lifetime; however, the more I learned about it, and that one can use it to travel to other worlds, I then realized that I have traveled many times to other worlds, dimensions, realms, parallel or alternate Earth realities, etc. in dream state.
In addition, I’ve been seeing 12:12 often, I experienced seeing a spiraling golden light during meditation, and even experienced astral travel many times in a relaxed, yet, awakened state (mostly while lying in bed) where I seemingly travel at a rapid pace throughout dark space while rays of white (or light yellow) light pass by me. In the Arcturian book mentioned right above, this is equivalent to Being the Light.
So when I had shouted in the above dream, “I’m coming to meet you Goddess!” while traveling through a wormhole, I now fully trust that it was the God-Self (aka Light) version within who was entering “the Super Galactic Center that is the Womb of the whole universe. It is here that the Goddess who is Mother resides.”
A Sudden Increase of Quadruple Number Sequences Appearing and Sacred Code 144
This explains why a month or so before leaving Texas, up to recently, I’ve been seeing a lot of quadruple number sequences, especially on license plates.
[Inserted on 2/11/2018 (in orange brackets only) for post, “A Major Puzzle Piece to The Monad“: I forgot to mention a couple of things that I noticed on our drive from Texas to Arizona. While wondering if I had made a beneficial choice to move to Flagstaff, I noticed a road sign that we were about to pass that read three different locations and numbers (miles remaining) that was the same as my birth month, birthday, and last two digits of my birth year, and I excitedly pointed it out to my husband. I strongly sensed at that moment that the literal and symbolic sign was the answer to my wondering. In addition, the license plate of our moving truck was 777, which I was seeing more often during that time-frame.]
When we went to Sedona for the first time, I noticed a car pull up in front of me, and the license plate read 3333. I got excited as usual, because I was reminded of the presence and loving support of the Ascended Masters within.
Shortly afterwards, I went to an informal, art-gallery like store (the name escapes me). While exploring all the creativity there, I thought I’d check out the license plates for sale just in case something grabbed my attention.
Sure enough, as I was flipping through them (but not all of them), I noticed one that says, “BJD 0144.” I was so amazed. It’s my initials and the sacred number code 144 that I’ve been seeing often for at least a couple of years now.
[Inserted on 2/11/2018 in orange brackets only for post, “A Major Puzzle Piece to The Monad“: Recently, while glancing over the license plate that’s on my dresser, I realized that the zero before 144 is symbolic of the God force. I keep forgetting to take a picture of it, but I will, and then insert it into the post/link right above]
I trust that 144 relates to Soul Family/Soul Group/Monad, though I don’t know the details yet. Whenever I notice this sacred number code, I just thank my Soul Family.
I once shared a story within a post where I went to this little town, and my hotel room number was 144.
That night, right before falling asleep, I felt intense, inner body vibrations, I then had a dream of being in some kind of forest. I noticed two blue, human-like beings hiding behind a big bush. I suppose we communicated—though I don’t recall—because at one point, one of the blue beings slowly approached me; if I recall correctly, I remember feeling safe and intimate with this unknown, otherworldly being.
After my husband and I visited…I forgot which vortex…we headed home. Enroute, I noticed a car to my right driving by. I don’t look for license plates, but I noticed that whenever I happen to look, it’s there. I couldn’t believe my eyes, and excitedly pointed it out to my husband. It was, yet, another license plate that read 3333.
I exclaimed, “What are the odds of that?!” I don’t recall ever seeing a 3333 license plate my entire life—though I saw other license plate combinations that included three three’s and another number—and then two in one day!” I thanked my Ascended Masters for their presence and assistance as usual.
Yesterday, I noticed $62.66 and $67.66—though I saw other license plate combinations that included three three’s and another number—the sacred number code for the Creator of All Creation/The Mother Goddess is 6666 (look up related crop circle if this resonates with your heart).
Prior to that, and in the summer of 2011, I started experiencing the 11:11 phenomenon, which blew my mind. It then built up to a combination of double Masters Numbers (11-99, 711, 811, 911, etc.), triple number codes (122, 133, 144, etc., 111-999), palindrome numbers (e.g. 1221, 808, 717, etc.), and quadruple number codes every now and then.
The recent explosion of quadruple numbers, along with the seemingly miraculous and magical experiences, seems to be mirroring my expanding consciousness; perhaps closer to unconditional love for all of self/Self (Soul/Spirit within).
Gratitude and Prayer to the Most High Within
Thank you Beloved Self/I (God) AM (Goddess) Presence/ultimately Holy Spirit/Source/Prime Creator/Divine Mother GODDESS within.
I ask you to assist me in simply Being authentic self/Self (S0ul/Spirit within)without judgment towards self/and the fear of others judging self.