Life’s Ultimate Question
If you were asked the question, “Do you unconditionally accept/love ALL aspects of yourself, what would your answer be?”
Would you say yes because the fearful ego aspect of self wants to appear confident to others, or because you honestly believe that you do from the depths of your heart?
And if your answer is yes, how do you know whether or not you truly accept/love ALL aspects of yourself unconditionally?
If your youth, physical attractiveness, health, mental capabilities, financial stability, career, job, earthly reputation, proof of earthly achievements (e.g., awards, medals, trophies, degrees, etc.), family members, friends, acquaintances, co-workers, neighbors, home, transportation vehicle, cell phone, ipad, acceptance and approval from society, earthly identity and/or other material and earthly things started deteriorating, disappearing, or were completely taken away, would you still accept/love ALL aspects of yourself unconditionally?
In addition, if you believe you had lost your: dignity (e.g., you were raped), though it can’t be taken away; once open heart (i.e., you’ve been hurt a lot by so-called others), though it can’t be completely broken; and/or hope/faith/trust (i.e., you had a very rough journey in life so far), though there will always be a candlelight within, would you still accept/love ALL aspects of yourself unconditionally?
Of course, it’s so easy to tell ourselves and others that we love everything about ourselves when life is often flowers, sunshine and support.
However, I’ve learned (as a human being) and remembered (as soul/Spirit within) that the ultimate challenge in life is to unconditionally accept/love ALL aspects of self despite outer circumstances and appearances—to include having experienced much wilted flowers and dark clouds in life.
To unconditionally accept/love ALL aspects of self has been my greatest challenge in life, but I know that I empower myself at every moment by embracing all steps in life as stepping stones of success—by following my Heart’s inner guidance/intuition—with complete trust in my Beloved I (God) AM (Goddess) Presence/Christ within.
In addition, if I can’t even do this for myself, how can I fully and unconditionally accept/love ALL aspects of interconnected others as well?
This doesn’t mean that we take a pause at doing our best to love others until we fully love ourselves, but rather, to Be Balance and Harmony within.
I trust that it’s important to intuitively know when to generously give love to self, and when to generously give love to others using discernment; it’s about balancing the male energies and female energies within us all (regardless of gender). Note: Check out a very helpful reading, “Overview of the Masculine-Feminine Polarity“
Note: Image on right found next to link => themindunleashed.org thank you (Article, “New Evidence Lost Civilizations Really Existed”) “Everything we’ve been taught about the origins of civilization may be wrong. Old stories about Atlantis and other great lost civilizations of prehistory, long dismissed as myths by archaeologists, look set to be proved true.” ~ Danny Natawidjaja, PhD, senior geologist with the Research Centre for Geotechnology at the Indonesian Institute of Sciences
We’ve learned enough from the dishonest, overly patriarchal, and corrupt within the so-called world leaders—especially in the church, government, military, major media, major corporations, legal system, big banks, pharmaceutical companies, etc.—on how to constantly give give and give to others, while neglecting self/soul/Spirit within.
Posts: “Examples of Constant Reminders from So-Called Leaders of our World” and/or “To So-Called Leaders of This World: A Delicious Taste of Your Own Medicine“ (<=click to open in new window)
The golden question is, “Are the so-called powerhouse within our world willing to do for the majority of humanity—and not just politically, economically, socially, and technologically—what they often demand of us? Basically, to give away our Divine birthright to be a completely free soul/Spirit within fully living, Being, experiencing, c-creating, and expressing in physical, earth reality?”
Throughout human history, this has not been the case most of the time; hence, the majority of humanity still doesn’t live in abundance, prosperity, and wealth on all levels of our being—physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, materially, and spiritually (our Divine birthright).
The 1% within humanity may own the material wealth of this world, but their severe lack or even nonexistence of emotional and spiritual wealth (to include Heart’s unconditional love), will, without a shadow of a doubt, be their downfall…suddenly and shockingly showing up like Mother Earth’s various natural disasters/cleansers—earthquake, tornado, tsunami, hurricane, volcanic eruption, etc.
So who’s looking out for our own souls? Do we just fully depend on a higher power and/or “experts” while neglecting our own souls? No. Soul and Spirit exist and express best in physical reality as integrated One.
Some examples of unconditionally accepting/loving self includes the following (which I’m remembering more and more to do; also check out the link, “Spirit’s Cat Totem Guidance to Self-Love and Self-Empowerment” at bottom of this post for additional examples):
- taking care of oneself physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually (that no one else may be willing to do)—to include: closely paying attention to physical body’s signals and its needs, not judging self at all, being understanding and gentle with self (especially during low-energy moments), honoring all feelings (language of the soul/Spirit within), freely fully and authentically expressing self at every moment, and always validating self/Self/SELF (with or without the validation from others)
- assertively drawing healthy boundaries in unhealthy relationships and situations; the balanced, assertive communication style conveys, “I respect you AND I respect me” whereas the unbalanced, passive communication style conveys, “I respect you BUT I DON’T respect me,” the aggressive communication style conveys, “I DON’T respect you, BUT I DO respect me,” and the passive-aggressive communication style conveys, “I DON’T respect you, and I DON’T respect me,”
- being best friend to self first and foremost by always being there for self and enjoying one’s own company; hence, not needing to reply upon other relationships in order to fill some void, but rather, choose to be in relationships in order to truly bond as souls
- knowing when to pamper and treat oneself (without getting lost in the material world), rather than depending on others to do so (especially when they don’t feel like it); and when another does treat us when they feel like it, it will be a pleasant surprise
- developing the habit of positive self-talk, self-upliftment, self-motivation, self-awareness, self-compassion, self-forgiveness, self-esteem, self-empowerment and self-confidence
- gradually (or even suddenly) remembering who we truly are, to include one’s complete self-worth (a Divine birthright), Divine purpose and full potential self
- embracing the perfectly “imperfect” self at every moment—despite outer appearances and what society labels everything—trusting that cosmically intelligent Spirit within makes no mistakes, and everything happens in Divine perfect timing and order for the highest benefit of the interconnected whole/The One
- always remembering that failure doesn’t exist since every moment and experience—whether positive (an obvious blessing) or negative (a blessing in disguise/hidden wisdom)—is a stepping stone of success to our full-potential Self
I’m reminded of a related song that I love, not only because of its uplifting melody and beats, but because of its empowering lyrics.
The song, “Masterpiece” by seemingly strong woman Jessie J, reminded me of when my mother had told me to color within the lines of my coloring book when I was four or five years old.
I didn’t understand what was going on then, but that was just the beginning of how society attempts to manipulate and control the free-spirit within.
The song also reminded me to continue rising above life’s many challenges, that are only meant to assist and develop us on our individual and collective soul/Spirit growth and evolution.
The only thing I would add to this wonderful song is that rather than working on our Masterpiece within, I trust that we are re-membering the already existing Masterpiece within us all—our male and female energies within soul (to include our fearful ego self/wounded inner child and shadow self/fearless aspect of inner child)/Trinity: Balanced Twin Flame Soul within integrated with Divine Spirit/All That Is—Beloved I (God) AM (Goddess) Presence/Christ within/Monad within/Universe within/Multiverse within/Omniverse within/Prime Creator within/Infinite Creator within/SOURCE within (ANCIENT, DIVINE MOTHER GODDESS).
UPDATE (6/20/2016 and 6/29/2016): I absolutely LOVE these amazing readings: “The Alchemy of the Feminine Energy: Being the Change You Wish to See” that’s so thought-provoking, mind-blowing, heart-expanding, soul-touching, uplifting, empowering, and inspiring (a no-doubt game-changer of Life). Like I shared with the author of the post, “In Defense of the Divine Masculine” (Julie), this reading is BOLD, informative, profound, open-minded, hearted-expanding, healing and empowering.
For some example, intention statements (total 46) on ways to unconditionally accept/love ALL aspects of self—which also helps us to fully do so for interconnected others—see the post below:
I highly resonate with this very helpful video (below) that I was drawn to today. Regardless of whatever information I read, listen to, and/or watch, I developed a habit to ask Beloved Self/Higher Self/Spirit within to help me to Be discernment, clarity and inner-wisdom, to only extract what’s highly beneficial for me.